The Gregory Nano Daypack 20-liter capacity can handle a surprising amount of gear, whether you're just knocking around town, tackling trails, or hitting every sight worth seeing on an overseas vacation.
Breathable Backpanel: Die-Cut backpanel provides space for air to flow for a cooler back.
Front Stuff Pocket: Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization.
Zippered hydration / Tablet sleeve: Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization with secure buckle closure
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and tuck-away webbing hipbelt
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles
- Quick access zippered front pocket with key hook and organization sleeves
- Dual side mesh pockets for water bottles and quick storage
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Reflective webbing loops for visibility and front light loop
- Model: Backpack
- Material: Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Colour: Techno Black
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 50.8 x 25.4 cm
- Max. Carry: 9.1 kg
- Volume: 20 L
- Weight: 0.62 kg
- Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Base: 420D high-density nylon
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Perforated CLPE Foam
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Pack Hardware: Bluesign approved buckles