Super lightweight, warm and packable micro-baffle hooded jacket. Versatile warmth without the downside. The Icarus Jacket is a classic mid-weight insulated micro baffle hooded jacket filled with PrimaLoft® Thermoplume®; a 100% recycled synthetic insulation which mimics the heat-trapping properties of natural down whilst being extremely fast drying. Combined with the PERTEX® Quantum Eco outer fabric which has a DWR for shedding light rain, this is the ideal insulation choice for mountain walking in mixed conditions.
- Insulated Hood: Pre-elasticated and insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume®, the hood is designed to be worn comfortably under a climbing helmet.
- Zipped Hand Pockets: Two hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness.
- Zipped Chest Pocket: Zipped chest pocket, keeping your essentials secure and protected but close to hand. Adjustable hem
- Adjustable hem: with cinchable drawcord, to minimise heat loss and keep out wind
- Weather Resistant Outer Fabric: PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO 50% recycled outer with DWR - Windproof, water repellent and durable rip-stop performance
- Water Resistant Insulation: 205g (M) of PrimaLoft® Black Thermoplume® 100% recycled insulation - Warm, water resistant, compressible and fast-drying
- Lining Material: 100% recycled PEAQ synthetic ECO lining which is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- YKK Front Zip: Full-length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap. With roll over chinguard lined with brushed microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin.
- Made For Active: Use Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Cuffs: Low bulk stretch bound cuffs with internal lycra closure to provide a snug fit and prevent heat loss
- Multiple Pockets: Zipped chest pocket, keeping your essentials protected and close to hand. Two hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness.