All Montane Tactical products are end-of-line items, so unfortunately no other sizes will come back into stock.
The Montane Tactical Alpine Spirit Jacket is the perfect hardshell. Using 70 Denier GORE-TEX technology throughout, it is a reliable outer layer for long days in the mountains and has been designed with extreme conditions in mind. Combining durability with breathability makes the Alpine Spirit highly versatile, ideal for hiking or mountaineering, providing reliable waterproof and windproof protection when you need it most.
- Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- Helmet hood: Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet-compatible hood with three-point adjustment and stiffened peak
- Pocket Configuration: Two secure zipped hand pockets big enough for a map and valuables
- Adjustable cuffs: Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable hem: Adjustable hem and cinchable drawcord to reduce heat loss.
- Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities. GORE-TEX 70 Denier GORE-TEX: Performance with a 100% recycled nylon face Fully seam taped construction
- Hydrostatic head/ Air permeability: 28,000mm HH, RET<9
- YKK Front Zip: Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® front zip with internal storm flap
- Pocket Configuration: External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® zip Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® front zip with internal storm flap.
- Fabric Specifications: 100% GORE-TEX recycled nylon face, 100% ePTFE laminate, 100% nylon backer
- High reach movements: Articulated arms for high reach movement
Technical Features & Benefits
- Durably Waterproof
- Extremely Breathable
- Totally Windproof