Breathable, and comfortable, the Gregory Nano 24L Daypack makes gear storage easy with the U-zip opening access, front mesh pouch, and top zippered stash pocket. A separate hydration compartment, comfortable zipper pulls, and reflective materials make this bag stand out.
Breathable Backpanel: Die-Cut backpanel provides space for air to flow for a cooler back.
Front Stuff Pocket: Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization.
Zippered hydration / Tablet sleeve: Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Front stretch mesh pocket for gear overflow and organization with secure buckle closure
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable webbing hipbelt
- Externally accessed, separated hydration compartment with universal hydration hanger
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe
- Quick access zippered front pocket and internal mesh zippered pocket with key clip
- Dual side mesh pockets for water bottles and quick storage
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Reflective webbing loops for visibility and front light loop
- Model: Backpack
- Material: Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Colour: Obsidian Black
- Dimensions: 22 x 51 x 27 cm
- Volume: 24 L
- Weight: 0.66 kg
- Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Base: 420D high-density nylon
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Perforated CLPE Foam
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Pack Hardware: Bluesign approved buckles