The Gregory Nano 30 brings comfort and stability to the next level with a fully padded harness and breathable backpanel. The top load access makes it easy to shove gear in, while the ample pockets and stretch mesh pouch create a functional space for all your essentials.
Breathable Backpanel: Die-Cut backpanel provides space for air to flow for a cooler back.
Top Zippered Pocket: Quick access zippered top pocket with key hook.
Zippered hydration / Tablet sleeve: Independent zippered pocket for hydration reservoir with routing to harness, or space for your tablet.
- Zippered top pocket with center buckle closure and drawstring access to the main compartment
- Padded airmesh shoulder harnesses with one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops
- Breathable die-cut backpanel and removable 1.5"/ 38mm webbing hipbelt
- Externally accessed, separated hydration compartment with universal hydration hanger.
- Large, zippered accessed main compartment and dual compression straps with quick release buckles
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe
- Quick access zippered front pocket and internal mesh zippered pocket with key clip
- Side mesh pocket for water bottles and quick storage and zippered stash pocket for secure, quick access to items on the go.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Reflective webbing loops for visibility and front light loop
- Model: Backpack
- Material: Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Colour: Obsidian Black
- Dimensions: 24 x 54 x 28 cm
- Volume: 30 L
- Weight: 0.73 kg
- Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon
- Base: 420D High Density Nylon
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Perforated CLPE Foam
- Lining: 40% Post-Consumer Recycled 135D Polyester
- Pack Hardware: Bluesign approved buckles