Overwhites provide valuable protection when the snow flies or when moving into higher altitudes and across snowpack. Primary concerns are lightweight, low bulk and ease of donning and doffing. Pack and body coverage are vital. Wild Things has you covered. Traditional overwhites are made of cotton. Heavy. Hold water. Prone to mildew. Our White Out Overwhites™ do more than just help you blend into the snow. We use a functional and durable 70-denier nylon fabric in Multicam® Alpine Camo that is abrasion resistant, blocks the wind and is treated with a durable water-resistant finish. We also added a near IR suppressant to provide
- Pants have a stretch waistband, draw cord and 18” ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing over boots.
- Grommets at cuffs allow for tie down under boots.
- Two front hand, pass through pockets to access under layers
- 70 denier Nylon ripstop, treated with a DWR
- YKK zippers
- Multicam® Alpine Camo
- Rear back storage pocket
- All zippers covered for added protection and to eliminate straight lines through your camo