The Laser Compact 2 is a lightweight backpacking tent designed for backpackers, travellers and cyclists looking for tried and tested kit. When the Laser design was released in 2004 it sparked a remarkable trend for lightweight tent development and the Laser design became the de-facto standard for lightweight tents. With a good balance of durability and very low weight, this tent is suitable for medium-duration backpacking trips, perfect for spring to autumn weather conditions.
- PFC-free breathable inner tent
- Now with factory silicone sealed main seam.
- The compact pack size of only 30cm allows for optimal positioning within your backpack.
- We’ve included a handy webbing loop at the bottom of the flysheet door to accommodate a trekking pole, enabling you to create a useful canopy.
- With 20 denier flysheet fabric, the flysheet and inner come attached so that the tent can be pitched quickly and easily as one.
- Best suited to ground conditions where pegging out is a possibility, the low-profile design ensures a stable structure along.
- Included are Dyneema reflective guylines that are three times stronger than standard guyropes, adding extra support.
- Two vents, one at each end of the tent to help reduce condensation.
- FastPack option – use with the flysheet and groundsheet protector for an even lighter shelter.
- The perfect lightweight backpacking shelter for solo campers looking for more space.
- Supplied with Terra Firma Mini Pegs.
- Sleeps: 2
- Weight (Max/ Min): 1.28Kg (2lb 13oz) / 940g (2lb 1oz)
- Number of porches: 1
- Number of doors: 2
- Pack size: 30cm x 14cm
- Season: 3 season
- Flysheet: Watershed 20D Nylon Ripstop Si2 (3000mm)
- Inner: 20D Ripstop Nylon C0
- Groundsheet: Waterbloc 30D Nylon Ripstop PU (7000mm)
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC NFL
- Pegs: Terra Firma Mini Pegs 9g
- Guylines: Dyneema Reflective