All the utilitarian functionality of Elliot Brown Canford with anti glare matt PVD case, high contrast hands, bright SuperLuminova® and textured dial. The perfect every day workhorse.
A top selling Canford, this watch is all about military-inspired functionality – everything is there for a reason – the gunmetal grey case is sandblasted to minimise reflections, the dial is satin black with white graphics for clarity, and all the luminous is pale green SuperLuminova because it glows the brightest and the longest.
If you’re looking for a watch with lots of lume, this one should be on your list. The soft woven webbing strap is custom dyed and made especially for us, with gunmetal rings that match the case. But if webbing’s not your thing, this model is the starting point for more of the customs we build than anything else. Imagine it on a black leather strap like the STR-L02 with contrast stitching that echoes the dial graphics, or on a matching gunmetal bracelet STR-B05 for a smarter military feel. And if you like this model, try the Holton range too.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated sapphire glass
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Custom made olive drab ballistic nylon webbing strap with gunmetal grey hardware
- 9H-3H - 44mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H - 54mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness - 13.5mm
- Strap width - 22mm