THE KAITUM AND KAITUM GT models are highly versatile all-season tents. Providing a superb balance of remarkably light weight, comfort, and high strength, they are an excellent choice for those who prefer the flexibility of a two entrance, two vestibule design, but don’t necessarily require the extra strength of our Black Label Keron models. For those wanting even more space, the GT model’s extended vestibule offers that with very little weight penalty. The standard sized vestibules can be fully rolled away for tremendous venting, while the GT’s extended vestibule has an entrance on each side for more entry/exit and venting options. Its front section can also be rolled back to create a very protected “covered porch.”
Backpackers, paddle tourers and cyclists will appreciate the Kaitum’s roominess, light weight, and small packed size. Hunters, winter campers, ski tourers, and climbers will favor its all-season strength and impressive space to weight ratio, and taller users of all types will find the Kaitum models a roomy pleasure. The four-person Kaitum 4 and Kaitum 4 GT are both perfect for backpacking families, couples who camp with their dogs, or anyone looking for a roomy but remarkably lightweight 4-person tent.
- 2 person
- The Kaitum 2 GT is a remarkable, two door/two vestibule tent offering maximum usable space, outstanding comfort, and excellent strength in a lightweight package.
- Minimum Weight : 3.2 kg/7 lbs 1 oz
- Packed Weight : 3.8 kg/8 lbs 6 oz
- Outer tent fabric : Kerlon 1200
- Poles (9 mm) : 2 x 260, 2 x 305 cm or 2 x 102.4, 2 x 120.1 in
- Pegs : 22 V-Peg