Hiking backpack with air space suspension system.
A lightweight hiking backpack with practical features: the Ducan 24. The backpack features side pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking. Practical mesh pockets are integrated on the shoulder straps. The air space suspension system ensures very good ventilation of the back for outstanding comfort. Ducan 24. A very lightweight hiking backpack with access on the go.
Suitable for: Hiking
Suspension system: CONTACT STREAM™
Rain cover: Yes
- CONTACT STREAM™: the perfect combination of load control and ventilation
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Hydration system-compatible
- Flap with internal and external pockets
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- 2 trekking pole holders
Main material: 91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
Main Fabric: 91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
Size: 24 L
Actual volume: 24 L
Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
Weight [g]: 910 g
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.