Compact energy-saving hiking backpack
Ducan Spine 28-35. A hiking backpack featuring the innovative Active Spine Technology. Even distribution of the backpack's weight over the body. More freedom of movement for the hips and shoulders. Active Spine Technology ensures greater comfort. Together with the very light weight, a pocket that can be attached either to the shoulder straps or hip belt of the backpack and side pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking create a practical hiking backpack offering high comfort and variable packing volumes.
Suitable for: Hiking
Suspension system: Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
Rain cover: Yes
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Water-repellent pocket with various attachment options on the backpack
- Huge front zipper opening to the main compartment
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- Adjustable backpack volume (28-35 liters)
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Attachment options on the base of the backpack
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from outside
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Hydration system-compatible
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- 2 trekking pole holders
Mammut Active Spine Technology™
Special backpack carrying system that follows the body's movement with opposing forces between the hips and shoulders with each step. It offers excellent freedom of motion and improves energy efficiency on long hikes.
Main material: 91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
Main Fabric: 91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
Actual volume: 28-35 L
Height: 58 cm
Back length (size system): L (48.5 cm)
Weight [g]: 1400 g
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.