Compact ideally equipped hiking backpack.
You like to shift up a gear when hiking. Lightweight and compact equipment is a must. The Lithium 20 is made mainly from recycled materials and the durable water-repellent treatment is PFC-free. The very lightweight and breathable shoulder padding makes it feel very comfortable to carry. Air channels in the 3D EVA foam provide good ventilation. The padded hip belt has a fold-out pocket for your smartphone. If you don’t need it, you can simply remove it. The same applies to the integrated rain cover. The backpack is compatible with hydration systems. The mesh side pockets allow access even when walking. With the Lithium 20, you’re traveling in the fast lane in the mountains.
Suitable for: Hiking, Mountain Training
Suspension system: CONTACT
Rain cover: Yes
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Made from over 89% recycled materials
- Trekking pole carrier
- Fold-out cellphone pocket on the hip belt
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Zip pocket with key pocket
- Large front zipper pocket
- Hydration system-compatible
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- main zipper compartment
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Super-lightweight, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Good back ventilation thanks to 3D EVA foam with air channels
- Lateral compression straps
- Base material: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
- Size: 20L
- Actual volume: 20L
- Length: 22cm
- Height: 53cm
- Back length (size system): M (46 cm)
- Width: 24cm
- Weight [g]: 740 g
The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
This product contains recycled materials with uncompromised performance and functionality. Choosing recycled materials reduces the use of virgin resources and helps promote a more circular economy.