UK made winter weather performance sleeping bag.
The Softie 10 is an unofficial military standard for Norwegian Nordic Training; turn up with anything less, and they will send you home! For those of us that prefer more leisurely pursuits, but still need a performance sleeping bag, this is perfect for prolonged use in cold, wintry conditions down to -12°C. The Softie 10 is a three season sleeping bag with two layers of Softie insulation and a large neck baffle system to prevent draughts from entering the bag.
The Softie 10 enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, including the Softie Premier filling which has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the mummy-style shape which is designed for warmth and comfort and the snug fit hood with its adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only.
- Weight Standard: 1750g / 62oz
- Weight Extra Long: 2000g / 71oz
- Packsize: 23cm x 23cm / 9" x 9"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -7°C / 19°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -12°C / 10°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100% Polyester