When you’re out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what conditions you’re facing. The Softie 3 is an international bestseller for the following reasons: A Softie Premier filling with excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. An anti-snag zip including a full-length baffle; A mummy-style shape designed for warmth and comfort, and a quilted, snug fit hood with an adjustable cord. All of which ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for more extended periods.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only.
- Weight Standard: 900g / 32oz
- Weight Extra Long: 1120g / 40oz
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: 5°C / 41°F
- Temperature Rating Low: 0°C / 32°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm, 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100%