Challenging terrain requires a more powerful boot and the new BCX Transnordic 75 is a perfect match. A Vibram® 75mm sole with increased turning power and ski control, compliments the higher profile leather upper and secure lacing system that provides incredible support and power transfer capabilities. Internally, the addition of a waterproof-breathable liner and Comfort Guard insulation provides all day comfort. Compatible with 3-pin and Telemark cable bindings and our widest S-Bound skis.
Waterproof for dry feet
The waterproof boot design in which the breathable membrane is connected to the lining to ensure a long-lasting, perfect in-boot climate.
- Sole: Vibram® 75mm
- Sole Flex: stiff
- Weight: (G) 1075 g
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Gaiter Ring: Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Leather Upper: Natural upper material made of real leather which has been treated a number of times. Follow enclosed care instructions.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Sport Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Vibram® 75mm Sole: Standard Vibram ® 75 sole. Excellent support in difficult terrain. Non-slip profile with specially developed rubber mixture.
- Waterproof: For full protection in all weathers. The "Triple-F" membrane keeps the body warm and dry and ensures that the garment is pleasant to wear. The material repels moisture, even in extremely harsh conditions while fully sealed seams make sure that no moisture can penetrate.
- Wool-like Lining: Warming lining material with wool for feet that are sensitive to the cold. Ensures feet also stay warm without feeling moist on longer outings.