The reliable hardshell with all-mountain performance
The perfect jacket for anyone looking for a technical all-rounder. The Mammut Alto Guide is perfect for everything from day hikes to first adventures in mountaineering. Durable stretch Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro 3-layer material is breathable, waterproof and PFC-free. Multiple features, which include backpack-compatible front pockets, a helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, and a 2-way zipper for easy climbing harness access, make the hard-wearing Alto Guide an ideal weatherproof jacket for mountain and hiking tours. A smart choice for your mountain sport adventures: technical, functional and durable.
Waterproofness of 20.000 mm
Suitable for: Hiking, Mountaineering, Via Ferrata
Denier (main material): 40Dx40D
Breathability: 20.000 g/m²/24h
Weight: 472 g
Cut: Regular Fit
- Robust, windproof and waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material made from 100 % polyamide
- Polyamide membrane based on natural raw materials
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Water-repellent VISLON® AquaGuard® two-way front zipper
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Underarm ventilation with water-resistant zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, windproof and waterproof (min. 30 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Main Material - Backing: 100% Polyamide
Main material: 100% Polyamide
The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
- Minimize spinning
- Tumble dry gentle
- Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)