Warm and breathable GORE-TEX gloves
Designed for ski touring, but capable of so much more. These gloves are ideal winter sports all-rounders. Windproof and breathable, the Astro Guide gloves combine WINDSTOPPER® by GORE-TEX LABS and cozy PrimaLoft® insulation, along with supple, water-repellent goatskin. With the perfect grip at hand, you’re always ready for the next tour.
Suitable for: Ski Touring, Mountaineering, Hiking
Breathability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
Weight: 130 g
- Windproof and breathable GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER® material
- Strong, water-repellent Pittards® leather on palm for good grip
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Webbing pull-loop for easy on/off
- Carabiner loop: store gloves upright to keep snow and rain from getting in.
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- 'Pre-shaped' design adapts to the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable grip
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
Textiles made with a Gore Windstopper membrane offer outstanding water-repellant properties, stay windproof and are highly breathable. Eliminating the wind chill effect improves the level of insulation.
PrimaLoft® Silver combines a whole range of high-end functional fiber technologies and blends. PrimaLoft® Silver is highly compressible and frequently used in products designed for intense activity.
Main Material - Backing: 100% Polyester
Insert: 100% Goat skin
Lining: 100% Polyester
Main material: 100% Polyester
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
This product contains recycled materials with uncompromised performance and functionality. Choosing recycled materials reduces the use of virgin resources and helps promote a more circular economy.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Do not iron or treat with steam
- Do not tumble dry
- Hand wash (max. 30° C)