Elastic insulated jacket for cold and wet conditions
When temperatures drop, the Rime Flex Jacket with helmet-compatible hood is the right option in cold and wet conditions. The Rime Flex is the warmest synthetic fiber insulated jacket in our collection and features a special, sustainably produced synthetic filling: a combination of recycled polyester fibers and Sorona™ fibers from renewable plant materials. Its special structure keeps you warm and also has elastic properties. Stretch fibers and a slightly lower insulation density on the arms ensure that you can move freely. Thanks to the synthetic fiber filling, the jacket still keeps you warm when it gets wet. The nylon fabric outer shell is very hard-wearing at minimal weight and offers light weather protection. The Pertex® Quantum Air lining makes the jacket particularly breathable, extremely light and compressible. You can wear the jacket as an outer layer in cold conditions or carry it in your backpack, ready to warm you up during rest stops
- Suitable for: Mountaineering, Ski Touring, Hiking
- Denier (main material): 20Dx20D
- Weight: 480 g
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Colour: Black/Phantom
- Woven main material made from 20-denier nylon
- Filled with 80 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI stretch insulation on the body and 60 g/m² on the arms and inside the hood for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Adjustable hood
- Zippered chest pocket
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
Ajungilak® OTI Stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.
Pertex® Quantum® Air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.
Filling: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Main material: 100% Polyamide
The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Do not iron or treat with steam
- Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
- Tumble dry gentle
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)