Warm hands when skiing and snowboarding
With the Stoney Glove, icy drafts don’t stand a chance: High-quality, sustainably produced filling made from PrimaLoft® Silver synthetic fiber insulation with recycled polyester, ensures excellent heat performance. Waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology® membrane keeps the wet out, robust goat leather protects the hands. The fit of the Stoney Glove lets you move your hands freely when skiing. Short cuffs mean the gloves can be worn under sleeves and a practical glove leash line prevents them from getting lost.
Suitable for: Skiing, Ski Touring
Weight: 180 g
- Waterproof MAMMUT DRYtechnology
- Entire hand made from robust goat leather
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco with very good heat performance (170 g/m² on the back of the hand and 100 g/m² on the palm)
- Pre-shaped hand for optimum fit
- Stretch zones on fingers for better tactile efficiency and more comfort
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Adjustable cuffs (hook-and-loop)
- Glove leash
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.
PrimaLoft® Silver combines a whole range of high-end functional fiber technologies and blends. PrimaLoft® Silver is highly compressible and frequently used in products designed for intense activity.
Filling: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Main material: 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
Palm: 100% Goat skin
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Hand wash (max. 30° C)