The Taiss Light can be worn any time of year and is perfect for all kinds of mountain activities. Medium-strength 4-way stretch fleece with high nylon content and shaped cut provide freedom of movement and abrasion resistance. The smooth outer material makes the jacket ideal for wearing under a hardshell layer. The material is breathable and dries quickly, while flat seams improve wearing comfort. Features such as pockets placed higher up to accommodate your climbing harness and thumb loops make the Taiss Light a highly functional, versatile mid-layer.
Suitable for: Mountaineering, Ski Touring, Climbing, Hiking, Skiing
Weight: 304 g
Cut: Athletic Fit
- Lightweight, comfortable, stretchable material
- Robust fabric thanks to polyamide content
- Regulated moisture-wicking prevents rapid overcooling
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Bonded chest pocket made from a water-repellent double fabric with YKK® zipper
- Functional underarm gusset for optimum freedom of movement
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- Functional thumb loop closes neatly at the opening
Main material: 56% Polyamide, 32% Polyester, 12% Spandex
The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not use fabric softener
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)