Full finger rope glove with better breathability, durability, and fit to maximize your comfort on cold all-day climbs.
The trusted design of our Direct Route Gloves received a couple of upgrades to enhance your comfort, protection, and performance on long days finessing your ropework. A polyester and spandex blend gives you warmth, breathability, and movement-mirroring stretch on colder days when you want natural dexterity without compromising comfort. Their goat leather palm and split suede overlay give your hands the protection they need from frequent belaying and rappelling, removing ropeburn from your mind. A necessary carabiner loop keeps these close at hand, and minimal seams on the fingertips let you get long-term use from these without wearing them out.
- FABRIC :Outer Material & Cuff: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex Knit Palm Material: Goat Leather Palm Overlay Material: Cow Split Suede
- WEIGHT :3 oz/85g
- Leather Palm
- Kevlar Stitching and Split Suede Palm Overlays for Durability
- Minimal Fingertip Seams for Long-term Durability
- Highly Breathable Knit Cuff for Comfort on Hot Days
- Gusseted Wrist Entry with Hook/Loop Wrist Closure
- Harness/Carabiner Clip Loop
- Low Profile Pull Loop